Welcome to the CFAMEA!
The Federation is formed for the following and other purposes:
- To hold in high regard the safety of those persons affected by the Aviation Maintenance occupation, to promote safe practices in the workplace and to recognize that safety is the cornerstone of the aviation industry.
- To provide a national forum for Canadian AME Associations and more particularly to promote that type of knowledge, which distinguishes the occupation of Aircraft Maintenance Professions, in the aviation industry.
- To constitute a body through which the views and objectives of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers may be represented at a national level, which body will be available for advise or consultation on all questions, policy matters, and all other areas of the aviation industry which affects or may affect the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and all members in the aircrafe maintenance profession.
- To constitute a body which will be recognized, and will be recognized, and will be available for consultations regarding the regulation of any matter in the aviation industry, which affects or may affect the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and all other persons in the Aviation Maintenance Professions. To solicit and obtain the recognition of government departments which touch upon the aviation industry.
- To facilitate the interchange by Members of the Federation of their views relating to the aviation industry, of to any other matter which is of common interest to the Federation.
- To print, publish and disseminate technical or other information which relates to the occupation of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer or to the aviation industry in general.
- To maintain a high standard in the aviation industry, and in particular the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and all other persons in the Aviation Maintenance Professions'.